Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023 | Datavail Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Datavail has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Trainee Quality Analyst position for Bangalore and Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Software Testing Course completion / 4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience and 0 Year (100% manual)– Mandatory Software Testing Certificate is required can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023 for Trainee Quality Analyst freshers and experienced candidates.
Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Trainee Quality Analyst Position- Bangalore and Hyderabad, Details:
Job Profile: Trainee Quality Analyst
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree with Software Testing Course completion / 4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
Job location: Bangalore, Hyderabad/ Across India.
Experience: Freshers are eligible to apply.
Mandatory Skills for Datavail Off Campus Drive:
- Create detailed, comprehensive well-structured test case development.
- Strong knowledge on analytical skill
- Strong in verbal & written communication skills
- Strong great attitude and passion
- Ideas to explore on testing skills.
- Coordinate testing activities with Managers.
- Design, develop and execute Test cases / Scenarios / Scripts using DEVOPS Tool
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Desired Skills for Datavail Off Campus Drive:
- Basic knowledge on Windows and Linux commands
- Basic knowledge on MS office
- Knowledge & hand-on experience in test management tools
- Knowledge on Defect tracking tools
- Basic knowledge on SQL / database
- Work with Business team to identify use cases, capture test cases & ensure test artifacts should be delivered in place.
Requirements for Datavail Off Campus Drive:
- Software Technical knowledge is a basic requirement for this role. The Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers, QA Team & BA’s Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Experience: 0 years with software testing course completion.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business model
- Creative skill.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Quick Learner.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex, matrix environment.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Experience: : 0 Year (100% manual)– Mandatory Software Testing Certificate is required
- Bachelor’s degree with Software Testing Course completion / 4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Key Skills: 0 Year (100% manual)– Mandatory Software Testing Certificate is required
- Engineers should complete the Software Testing course, They work closely with existing QA team & QA manager to improve the quality of the developed projects, it’s vital role to learn new technology skills and Enhance the carrier growth.
Apply Before the link expires for Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Trainee Quality Analyst Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.