Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 | Danfoss Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Danfoss Jobs for Freshers : Danfoss has published the latest job notification 2022 for fresher and exp. candidates for Trainee – Analysis position for Oragadam location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Power Electronics and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 for Trainee – Analysis fresher and exp. candidates for Oragadam location.
Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee – Analysis | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Oragadam Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Trainee – Analysis || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Power Electronics.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Oragadam, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Danfoss Off Campus 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for ABCD position for XYZ location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Your responsibility is to execute the failure analysis and Root cause analysis of variable Frequency Drives and related power electronics systems/ components to identify the scope for continual product improvement.
- Involve redesign of circuits and components. Technical evaluation of Product analysis in the field of AC drives and Power Electronics.
- Involve in providing resolution to field failures. Physical presence at office is expected.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Power Electronics. Good exposure towards different Quality tools & problem solving. Global mindset with good communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge about Power components, electrical & electronics components, and circuits. Good Data analytical skills ; In-depth knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point.
- Experience on AC Drives / VFD and its operation will be an added advantage. Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a team across cultures.
Apply for Trainee – Analysis Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 for Trainee – Analysis fresher and exp. candidates for Oragadam location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Danfoss Off Campus 2022
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Danfoss Off Campus 2022 updates.