Continental Off Campus Drive 2023 | Continental Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Continental has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or a related field and Practical experience and proficiency in data modeling & analysis (with Python, R) in a corporate context can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Continental Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Continental Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Your tasks for Continental Off Campus Drive:
- Practical experience and proficiency in data modeling & analysis (with Python, R) in a corporate context
- Familiar with relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
- experience in data visualization and building dashboards (e. g, R-Shiny, Spark)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms e. g. AWS and Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Creative mindset and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge in statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Experience in processing structured data and construction of time series models and anomaly detection
- Understanding of web frameworks/packages (e.g. node.js, react, Django)
- hands-on experience in model-driven analysis tools such as Knime and visualization applications, e. g. PowerBI is a big plus
Your profile for Continental Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or a related field
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Apply Before the link expires for Continental Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.