Consilio Recruitment 2022 | Data Operations Associate | Apply for Consilio Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Consilio has published the latest job notification 2022 for Data Operations Associate position for Gurugram location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.Sc/ BCA degree in computer science, computer information systems etc. and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Consilio Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Consilio Recruitment 2022 for Data Operations Associate fresher candidates for Gurugram location.
Consilio Recruitment 2022 | Data Operations Associate | B.Sc/ BCA Degree Freshers, Gurugram Job location|
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Data Operations Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Sc/ BCA degree in computer science, computer information systems etc.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible for online application.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Consilio Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Data Operations Associate position for Gurugram location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Follow the standard operating procedures laid out corresponding to each workstream for the eDiscovery projects. Work on priorities as directed by shift or team lead. Perform quality control of work product.
- Handoff the tasks to next shift as per standard protocol. Use various ESI discovery data processing platforms to extract text and metadata from electronic documents.
- Convert electronic documents to image files (TIF, PDFs) as required. Load data into hosting platform for review. Support Project Management by assisting with document searching and tagging in hosted databases.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- BCA and B.SC fresher graduates preferred. (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc.). Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of basic PC functions and Windows environment. (e.g., MS Office). Ability to read and interpret quality rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Rotating Shifts: 6 AM – 3 PM, 2 PM – 11 PM, 9 PM – 6 AM. (timings may vary depending on business requirement)
Permanent Shift: 9 PM – 6 AM.
Apply for Data Operations Associate 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Consilio Recruitment 2022 for Data Operations Associate fresher candidates for Gurugram location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Apply Direct Link Here
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Consilio Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.