Colt Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates : Colt has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Trainee Human Resource position for Gurgaon location. Eligible and Interested candidates having A degree in Management or Business and Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills, Adept at using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel can apply online for Colt Trainee Human Resource Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Colt Trainee Human Resource jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Colt Trainee Human Resource jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Gurgaon location.
Colt Trainee Human Resource Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online for Gurgaon Jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Trainee Human Resource
|Gurgaon, India ||
|Job Registration for BE/ B.Tech
|Register for 500+ Off-Campus Jobs(Only for BE/ B.Tech)
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|A degree in Management or Business.
|Join Our Telegram Group for Updates
|Join Our Telegram Group for Jobs Updates (4000+ Members)
|Freshers are eligible to apply online.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Colt Trainee Human Resource jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- The purpose of the role is to work on assigned HR related processes from end to end ownership perspective Ensure adherence to established SLA for different HR processes.
- Provide support on Background verification and other processes.
- Managing Background verification for all Colt Employees and hands on experience on Vendor Management.
- Have complete end-to-end ownership as well as understanding on the processes assigned.
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees.
- Gaining knowledge of company polices, protocols, and processes.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assigning with day-to-day operations.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Having teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- A degree in Management or Business.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Be aware of Colt information security, business continuity , quality and other / ISO or equivalent policies / industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
- Identify risks related to process and information security and treat / mitigate the same as appropriate.
- What we offer –
- Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and locations.
- In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
- Some benefit examples are –
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code.
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities.
- Access to Online – learning platform.
- Business mentoring.
- Option of parking slots in the Colt Campus.
- Lunch vouchers.
Apply for Trainee Human Resource jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Colt Trainee Human Resource jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Gurgaon location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs