Cloud Software Off Campus 2023 | Cloud Software Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Cloud Software Jobs for Freshers : Cloud Software has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Associate Support Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible candidates having a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience can apply online for Cloud Software Off Campus 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Cloud Software Off Campus 2023 for Associate Support Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location.
Cloud Software Off Campus 2023 | Associate Support Engineer | Bachelor/ Master’s Degree Freshers, Pune |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Cloud Software|
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Support Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA).|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0-3 years of relevant IT experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Creates Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility.
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment.
Apply for Cloud Software Off Campus 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Software Off Campus 2023 for Associate Support Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Click Here to- Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.