Clarivate Recruitment 2023 | Clarivate Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Clarivate has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring freshers and exp. candidates for Service Operations IP Analyst position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.Sc. / M.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate and Freshers from 2020-2021 batch can apply online using the direct link given below . Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Clarivate Recruitment 2023 for Service Operations IP Analyst freshers and exp. candidates for Noida location.
Clarivate Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Service Operations IP Analyst Position, Details:
Job Profile: Service Operations IP Analyst
Salary: Not Specified.
Batch Eligible: 2020-2021 batch
Job location: Noida
What will you be doing in this role?
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS once the requisite action is completed or cancelled, respectively.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update / create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, foreign agents, and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Accomplishments
- B.Sc. / M.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Freshers from 2020-2021 batch.
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus.
- Cultural sensitivity (ability to adjust in various team cultures).
- Good typing speed 45-50 wpm with 98% accuracy.
- Confident and proactive team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum / no supervision.
- Experienced candidates should have a minimum 18 months of work experience.
Apply Before the link expires for Clarivate Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Clarivate Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.