CitiGroup Off Campus Drive 2023 | CitiGroup Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: CitiGroup has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for UI Developer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience and 0-4 years of relevant experience and knowledge of .Net/C#, TypeScript and JSON/XML and REST API based web service integrations can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for CitiGroup Off Campus Drive 2023 for UI Developer freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
CitiGroup Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for UI Developer Position- Pune location- Apply Online Now, Details:
Job Profile: UI Developer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
Job location: Pune
Experience: 0-4 years of relevant experience.
The Applications Development Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Responsibilities CitiGroup Off Campus Drive:
- Design and deliver front end web applications based on business requirements
- Responsible for completing Front-end design and coding in a timely manner by understanding user requirements
- Solves complex technology problems / projects for the business unit supported
- Tracks business unit performance against the IT business plan and service level agreements; identifies gaps
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications CitiGroup Off Campus Drive:
- 0-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Relevant working experience in web development
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation, attention to details and a positive attitude.
- JSON/XML and REST API based web service integrations
- Knowledge of .Net/C#
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply Before the link expires for CitiGroup Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for UI Developer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.