Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023 | Cisco Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Cisco Systems has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Non Technical Graduate Apprentice position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Personal integrity and Basic Knowledge of MS office tools can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023 for Non Technical Graduate Apprentice position for Bangalore location.
Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023: Hiring for Non Technical Graduate Apprentice Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Non Technical Graduate Apprentice
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
Administrative skills for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023-
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
Eligibility for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023:
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Apply Before the link expires for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Non Technical Graduate Apprentice.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.