CEAT Employability Test 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern – CEAT test is the Employability Assessment test by FreshersWorld that evaluates the Aptitude, Technical Skill & Communication Skills of a candidate, in a simulated environment based on the industry standards. In easy words, CEAT is like a short cut, available for the job seekers to get their dream job. CEAT FreshersWorld provides a platform for job seekers, who want to get their dream job with little effort only. CEAT test by FreshersWorld helps a job seeker to understand the Strength & Weakness by assessing their skill-sets and improve the chance of getting hired by the top companies. PlacementOffer provides the full details about the CEAT test by FreshersWorld. So, interesting candidates should read this article till the end. PlacementOffer is trying to share the maximum information like CEAT Syllabus, CEAT Eligibility & all other things about the CEAT test in easy words.
Employability Assessment test from FreshersWorld – CEAT test Syllabus,Exam Pattern and other details
In this article- Jump to ↓
1) Employability Assessment test from FreshersWorld – CEAT test Syllabus,Exam Pattern and other details
Here, We will discuss all things about the CEAT test by FreshersWorld like- What are the benefits of CEAT, Why Recruiters trust this test, Assessment Process, CEAT Syllabus & other details.
When you apply for the CEAT test, your profile will automatically be upgraded to the premium membership of FreshersWorld.com through which you can access the various services like- Premium Jobs, Videos, Resume & other services.
Why Recruiters trust CEAT FreshersWorld
- All the questions in the CEAT test are hand-picked by the experts from the Freshers recruitment test, Off-Campus drives, On-Campus recruitment drives.
- The test is conducted in a hassle-free environment (Online/Offline).
- The test makes you Industry ready & builds your confidence to the level to face interview.
Benefits of the CEAT test by FreshersWorld
Benefits of this test are listed below-
- Helps you to identify your Weakness & Strength for getting selected in job interviews.
- FreshersWorld showcase your cv/ resume to the recruiters.
- Increases the chances of getting interview calls from the top recruiters.
- Improves your confidence to face other walk-in interviews.
- CEAT helps a candidate to identify a niche area based on the test.
- There are many other benefits of the CEAT test, with the help of that a job seeker becomes industry-ready.
After the CEAT FreshersWorld test, candidates will be getting a scorecard, Here, we are sharing a sample copy of the CEAT test scorecard.
CEAT Employability Test 2020 Assessment Process
The candidate will be tested on the basis of the following modes (Aptitude test – CEAT Syllabus, CEAT Eligibility)-
- Verbal Ability – This section of the CEAT test contains grammar, verbal analogies and other written instructions like- Spelling, Grammar, Sentence Completion, Analogies, Verbal deductions, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude Ability – This section includes the numerical ability and accuracy in the mathematical calculations. The question range from numeric calculations to reasoning, graph, table reading, percentage, etc. A complete list of the topics related to Quantitative Ability can be found on the official website of the FresherWorld.
- Logical Ability – It is also called logical thinking, which is the ability to reason, compute, calculate, analyze and recall patterns. The most sought among after among engineers, mathematicians, scientists, policemen, computer programmers, accountants, lawyers & economists. A complete list of the topics related to Logical Ability can be found on the official website of the CEAT test.
- Technical Skills test – This is the technical skills test, although, this test is not compulsory. This test is a chance to add value to your resume and CEAT score. The applicant can choose two tests based on their strengths out of the available options- C, C++, Java, .net, Php, Networking, Database, and S/W testing.
Exam Pattern/ Syllabus – CEAT Employability Test 2020
CEAT test covers the following four steps-
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Technical Skills
And to download CEAT sample papers, you need to visit to the official website link- given below.
CEAT has 3 major sections-
- Aptitude (30 questions) – This section is mandatory for all the candidates.
- Section-1 & Section-2 – This is an optional section for the candidates. Candidates can choose the section based on their skills/ technical proficiency etc. The skills are-
- C, C++
- Software testing
- Data Interpretation and Critical Reasoning
To know more about CEAT test sample papers, visit placement preparation section on the official website.
Apply for CEAT Employability Test 2020
Interesting candidates can apply online for the CEAT, Here we are sharing the direct link to apply for the CEAT test 2019.
Click Here to Apply for CEAT test by FreshersWorld
- Interested in AMCAT? Discount Coupon Available
Note – If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends.