Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs 2023 for Freshers | Capgemini Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs for Freshers : Capgemini has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Associate Data Engineer position for Gurugram location. Eligible candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and Experience in Power BI report/dashboard creation, development, and administration can apply online for Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs 2023 for Associate Data Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Gurugram location.
Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs 2023 | Associate Data Engineer | Bachelor/ Master’ Degree | Gurugram Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Data Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||2 to 6 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
- Experience in Power BI report/dashboard creation, development, and administration.
- Must have hands-on experience in SQL Server Services. i.e., SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Fundamentals on MSBI.
- Sound knowledge to Develop, update and monitor ETL Data processes in preparation for dashboards.
- Timings: 03:00pm to 12:30am (Bridge Shift) & Flexible to work in 24/7 Work Environment as per client Project requirement.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Good knowledge on DAX.
- Excellent analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Experience with query tools and data visualization.
- Interactive dashboards and ad hoc reporting experience.
- Develop visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connect to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Experience in creating custom visuals/trending visuals for reports.
- Develop and publishing Power BI reports in the Workspace as per the requirements.
Apply for Capgemini Jobs 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Capgemini Gurgaon Jobs 2023 for Associate Data Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Gurugram location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.