Buro Happold Recruitment 2023 | Buro Happold Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Buro Happold has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Assistant Project Manager position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field and Experience in managing projects and coordinating between internal & external project stakeholders in a structured and managed way can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Project Manager freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Buro Happold Recruitment 2023: Hiring Assistant Project Manager (Bachelor’s Degree) | Bangalore Job |
|Job Profile/ Type||Assistant Project Manager || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.|
Job Description for Buro Happold Recruitment
- Coordinating the activities of both internal and external consultants
- Administering and coordinating project tasks to meet contract obligations
- Ensuring the project team stays Client focused while delivering quality
- Coordinating and championing collaboration within the design team and project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Managing project finances
- Ensuring that the project is managed to BH standards
- Managing communications between Buro Happold, sub-consultants and the Client.
- Motivate team members to meet project goals by effectively carrying out their responsibilities
- Ensure time booked on project is accurately recorded on Deltek time management system
- Support the PMO function with business development and bidding activities
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in managing projects and coordinating between internal & external project stakeholders in a structured and managed way
Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and stress management skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong presentation skills (preparation of slides, dashboards, etc..)
- The ability to coordinate the planning, design/construction activities for projects.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and robust – able to adapt your style to the needs of the situation whilst safeguarding the interests of the practice and relevant relationships
- Skills to draft, monitor and update work plans (PMP’s/PEP’s) to ensure all projects are running within the prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
- Ability to develop project schedules and monitor the project programme – project controls
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline environment, interfacing with the broader team (core disciplines, specialists, architects and clients).
- Assist the Project Leaders and Design Managers with the development and updates of project resources, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare and/or review contractual invoices and project payment requests and makes recommendations to Project Leader
- Champion Health and Safety both during the design and/or construction phases of the project.
- Have the necessary skills to help manage the financial health of the Project
- Experience and ability of working with contractors and sub-contractors
- Manage the flow of project correspondence
- Act in the Capacity of the Project Leader in his or her absence.
Apply for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Project Manager position for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.