British Council Recruitment 2022 | Executive Accounts Payable | B.Com Degree Freshers | Noida location | Apply for British Council Jobs 2022 : British Council has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Executive Accounts Payable position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation Degree in Commerce and Experience in process handling related to specific responsible areas and capable of delivery as per agreed service levels can apply online for British Council Executive Accounts Payable Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for British Council Executive Accounts Payable jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Noida location.
British Council Off Campus 2022 | Executive Accounts Payable | B.Com Freshers | Noida Jobs
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||British Council|
|Job Profile||Executive Accounts Payable|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Degree in Commerce|
|Working Location||Noida, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Perform P2P process-related process, transactions and accounting functions in SAP providing timely, accurate reliable accounting support for the regions served by the shift team.
- Perform functions related to invoice processing, resolving exceptions as per performance standard set up by SLA.
- Contribute to the resolution of assigned regional/ functional processing requests and incidents relating to purchase to pay activities, for the regions served by the shift team.
- Internal – Line Manager, Regional lead, Senior Manager, Finance Head.
- External – Vendors, Country Operational & Finance Teams.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Financial accounting skills including book keeping.
- Process management skills.
- SAP system skills.
- Experience in process handling related to specific responsible areas and capable of delivery as per agreed service levels.
- Graduate in Commerce.
- Pay Band – 4.
- Contract Type – Indefinite.
- Department or Country – Finance Transactions/ India.
- Location of the Post – India.
- connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of British Council.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
- Stay connected and Subscribe to PlacementOffer to get latest updates/ notifications about British Council Jobs Openings 2022 for freshers.
Apply for Executive Accounts Payable jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for British Council Executive Accounts Payable jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Noida location. (apply before the link expires).
Click Here to Apply Online
British Council Recruitment 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for British Council Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for British Council Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for British Council Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree and Fresher candidates.
What is British Council Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.