Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2023 | Boston Consulting Group Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Boston Consulting Group has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for IT Data Engineering Trainee position for New Delhi location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark or Scala can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2023 for IT Data Engineering Trainee freshers and exp. candidates for New Delhi location.
Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2023: Hiring for IT Data Engineering Trainee Position- New Delhi, Details:
Job Profile: IT Data Engineering Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s Degree
Job location: New Delhi
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.
Responsibilities for Boston Consulting Group Recruitment:
Designing and implementing data pipelines, data warehousing, and data governance solutions.
Collaborating with data analysts and other stakeholders to understand and support the analytical needs of the business.
Building scalable, high-performance data infrastructure to support analytical and machine learning workloads.
Ensuring data quality and integrity through proper data governance practices.
Participating in Agile development processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver data-driven insights that support decision-making.
Qualifications and Eligibility for Boston Consulting Group Recruitment
- Strong understanding of end-to-end data, engineering tasks & responsibilities.
- Very good understanding of data as a concept & capabilities of data & analytics platform.
- Should have clear understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data pipeline concepts.
- SQL is heavily used across the team, so having solid understanding of it is crucial to success in this role.
- Good understanding & exposure to cloud platforms i.e., AWS.
- Snowflake experience is preferred as the MPP technology is widely used across the organization.
- As a college graduate, it is important to have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structure and algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark or Scala.
- Understanding of data modelling and data governance best practices.
- Ability to write new code i.e., well-documented and stored in a version control system (we use GitHub).
- Familiarity with JIRA & Confluence. Process management knowledge is a must.
- Good to have exposure to data-platform technologies such as DBT, Talend, FiveTran, Compose, Apache airflowand Snowflake.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets & complex systems.
- In this role, you’ll collaborate with analysts, senior engineers, product owners and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and implement solutions.
- As a data engineer in our agile organization, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, use advanced technologies and be a part of a team that values adaptability, flexibility, and continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply Before the link expires for Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for IT Data Engineering Trainee Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.