Bentley Systems Off Campus 2023 | Bentley Systems Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Bentley Systems has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Technical Support Engineer position for Kolkata location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and knowledge of the related fields can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Bentley Systems Off Campus 2023 for Technical Support Engineer freshers and exp. candidates for Kolkata location.
Bentley Systems Off Campus 2023: Hiring for Technical Support Engineer Position- Kolkata location, Details:
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech / Similar
Job location: Kolkata
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
Responsibilities for Bentley Systems Off Campus 2023:
- Resolving users’ application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive support (e.g., User Success Program).
- Building a strong relationship with the user to become a “trusted advisor”.
- Identify consumption gaps in product and conveying user feedback to product development team.
- Focus on the adoption of the relevant features of the product set.
- Identifying and sharing relevant content with the wider user community.
- Keeping user informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Perform follow up, testing, and troubleshooting of products, responsible for appropriate referral to other support and quality assurance areas.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service & adoption-oriented company image among users.
- May travel to User sites on occasions.
- Able to work in different shift hours for Global users (different time zones).
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Ability to resolve application problems via Community interactions (forums), telephone and e-mail.
- Strong technical authoring skills to create high quality knowledge content to enable user self-service.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey complex technical details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in any other global language would be advantageous.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn and a team player.
- Experience in CAD/BIM applications would be added benefit.
- Civil/Architectural Engineering degree or experience in building, site design, etc. advantageous.
Apply Before the link expires for Bentley Systems Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Technical Support Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.