Baker Hughes Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance (India) 2023: Our Early Career Program in Finance, is built to develop world-class leaders ready to take on tomorrow’s challenges. The program combines our renowned leadership development and diversity of thought with globally challenging experiences. Participants gain broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing Finance teams in the workplace today. Our Early Career Program in Finance, is built on the principles and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation. Our program provides 3-rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development. The program provides the opportunity to develop you into a future finance leader.
Baker Hughes Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance (India) 2023 | Fresher- Mumbai Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Baker Hughes|
|Job Profile/ Type||Baker Hughes Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance (India) 2023|
|Qualification Required||Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Mumbai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2023 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance program for Mumbai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Completing rotations and assignments in areas such as: commercial and supply-chain finance, financial planning and analysis, treasury and investor relations. Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring.
- Contributing significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment projects. Interacting with peers and networking with global Finance business leaders to gain exposure and obtain support for assignments.
- Solving critical international business challenges through participation in cross-functional, mission-based teams.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business. Be able to legally work in India, without company sponsorship or time restriction. Be part of a collaborative team that shows a continuous learning mindset, accountability and integrity.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent in your country). Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills. Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements.
Apply for Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Baker Hughes Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance (India) 2023 (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Baker Hughes Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 updates.