Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Bajaj Allianz Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Bajaj Allianz Jobs for Freshers : Bajaj Allianz has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Management Trainee position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having MBA/ PGDBM/ PGPBA Degree in the related fields and should have knowledge/ experience of the related fields can apply online for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022 for Management Trainee fresher candidates for across India location.
Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Management Trainee | MBA/ PGDBM/ PGPBA | Fresher Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Bajaj Allianz|
|Job Profile/ Type||Management Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||MBA/ PGDBM/ PGPBA Degree in the related fields.|
|Working Location||Across India location|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of related work experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
- Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drives 2022 for fresher candidates for Management Trainee position for across India location.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The trainees will receive an orientation along with classroom instruction, hands on activities, as well as formal assignments within the company.
- The specific duties of a management trainee vary according to the department and location.
- Develop understanding of products and various lines of businesses.
- Performing in various assessments and period reviews which will be held for them at periodic intervals.
- Open next to move across all functions and locations basis the requirement of organization.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- The skills required for management trainee are good result orientation, collaboration, communication and customer orientation.
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGPBA Degree in the related fields and should have knowledge/ experience of the related fields.
- Certification in insurance from III associate, licentiate or fellow will be added advantage.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and well versed with MS office.
- Candidates should have a good analytical skills.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents of all (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Management Trainee freshers
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022 for Management Trainee fresher candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.