Autodesk Recruitment 2023 | Autodesk Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Autodesk has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Intern – Technical Sales Specialist position for New Delhi location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering (Construction) will be an advantage and knowledge of the related fields can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Autodesk Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Technical Sales Specialist freshers and exp. candidates for New Delhi location.
Autodesk Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Intern – Technical Sales Specialist Position- New Delhi location, Details:
Job Profile: Intern – Technical Sales Specialist
Degree Required: Bachelor of Engineering
Job location: New Delhi location
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates.
Responsibilities for Autodesk Recruitment 2023:
- Deliver proof of concepts that are aligned to the business priorities of the customers.
- Demonstrate Autodesk solutions & product while relating them to the customer’s business needs.
- Leverage technology to integrate autodesk solutions in the customer environment to deliver measurable business outcomes.
- Develop and deliver presentations & demonstrations, leading to generation sales for Autodesk solutions.
- Capture and communicate metrics around customer’s return on investment (ROI) on Autodesk solutions.
- Participate in tradeshows and marketing events.
- Contribute Technical content through articles. whitepapers, blogposts, and social selling.
- Contribute to the success of Autodesk resellers through trainings on technology & products.
- Active engagement with industry community through discussion groups and online/social mediums
- Learn from the most talented individuals in the business and work with them on projects related to business-critical initiatives.
- Learn the applicability of the products and technologies to live real world projects.
- Understand the impact of technology decision on the profitability, project lifecycle and timelines.
Minimum Qualifications Technical Skills (Required)
- Bachelor of Engineering,
- Civil Engineering (Construction) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on
- BIM modeling
- Computational design principles for AEC segment
- Understanding of the construction workflows
- Using API’s to integrate applications
- COBie standards
- Proficiency in one or more Programming languages
- Visual programing for AEC Segment
- Experience with 2 or more Autodesk Products:
- Civil 3D
- Autodesk construction cloud
Apply Before the link expires for Autodesk Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Intern – Technical Sales Specialist Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.