Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Asteria Aerospace Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Asteria Aerospace Jobs for Freshers : Asteria Aerospace has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring freshers and exp. candidates for Intern – Systems Engineering position for Bangalore location. Eligible candidates having a B.E / B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical/ECE or relevant engineering field and Project experience in working on UAV/ robotics/ electro-mechanical projects can apply online for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Systems Engineering fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Intern – Systems Engineering | BE/ B.Tech Degree- Bangalore |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Asteria Aerospace|
|Job Profile/ Type||Intern – Systems Engineering || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical/ECE or relevant engineering field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2022/ 2023 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, & Description required for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Systems Engineering position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Dell Technologies Jobs||Google Recruitment|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||Capgemini Recruitment|
|Microsoft Recruitment||Amazon Work from Home|
- Asteria Aerospace is looking for a candidate for a 6 month internship to be a part of the systems engineering team and perform component testing and validation, technical investigation, troubleshooting, and engineering documentation for new product development in Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- R&D testing and validation of components, subsystems for UAS products. Debug and perform system/subsystem failure analysis using root cause analysis methods.
- Support continuous improvement in system engineering processes. Support technical documentation as required.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Qualifications/Experience: B.E / B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical/ECE or relevant engineering field. Project experience in working on UAV/robotics/electro-mechanical projects will be a plus.
- Experience in product development of UAVs/ robotics/ similar electro-mechanical systems. Fundamental knowledge of basic concepts across multi-disciplinary fields – physics, aerospace, mechanical, electronics, communication, dynamics & controls.
- UAV flight testing/piloting experience is a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail. Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work.
Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Systems Engineering fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Top MNC Company Jobs 2023 for Freshers
Apply for latest Off Campus opportunities in top MNC companies (link given below).
|Accenture Off-Campus Drive||Tech Mahindra Recruitment|
|Amazon Recruitment||TCS NextStep Registration|
|Zoho Recruitment 2023||Infosys Recruitment|