Arrow Recruitment 2021 | IT Associate Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore location | Apply Online Now : Arrow has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for IT Associate position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates requires a 3 years degree an 0 to 2 years of experience or high school graduate with equivalent related experience can apply online for Arrow IT Associate Off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Arrow IT Associate jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Arrow IT Associate Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Candidates | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore Jobs |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
|Bangalore, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
|Full-time/ Intern || NA
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Provide first level IT technical 24 X 7 support by resolving basics to moderately complex technical issues related to program scheduling across Arrow’s business critical systems.
- Typically involved in monitoring of scheduled program in various business applications across the organizations to meet the pre defined SLA’s.
- Coordinate resolution of issues as needed with development and level 2 supports teams.
- Escalation to level 2 support team as and when needed and update the existing action matrix documents as defined in respective IT environments.
- Research common problem and recommend solutions prepare monthly status report and review with development or level 2 support teams.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Typically requires a 3 years degree an 0 to 2 years of experience or high school graduate with equivalent related experience.
- May require specific certifications.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi skilled through job related training and consideration on the job experience.
- Completes work under moderate supervision.
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Identifies key issues an patterns from partial or conflicting data.
- Takes a broad perspective to problems an spots new, less obvious solutions.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for IT Associate jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Arrow IT Associate jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs
Arrow Recruitment 2021– FAQ
How to Apply for Arrow Recruitment Openings?
- Click on “Apply Online” button to apply online.
What is the Eligibility for Arrow Recruitment 2021?
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.
Selection Process for Arrow Recruitment 2021?
- Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion.