Applied Materials Recruitment 2023 | Applied Materials Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Applied Materials has published the latest job notification 2023 for freshers and experienced candidates for Software Test Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 0.6 to 1 Year Background in Industrial Automation can apply online for this recruitment drive using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023 for Software Test Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Test Engineer Position, Details:
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0.6 to 1 years.
Roles and Responsibilities for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023:
- Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
- Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
- Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
- Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
- Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
- Manage customer system configuration and setup for new products/features. Use software simulators to run customer scenarios for new products/features.
- Review and respond to software issues and questions. Troubleshoot/validate issues reported from the field and submit bug tracking reports.
- Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly work with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path.
- Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes.
Experience, Skills and Educational Requirements:
- 0.6 to 1 Year Background in Industrial Automation.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong background in Industrial automation software.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Knowledge on test automation and any of the automated testing tools, would be a plus (but not mandatory).
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
Apply Before the link expires for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Join Our LinkedIn Page (15k followers) !!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.