ANZ Recruitment 2021 | Analyst Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree| Bangalore location | Apply Online Now : ANZ has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and experience/ knowledge of Mortgage Process/ banking Operations can apply online for ANZ Analyst Off Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for ANZ Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
ANZ Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Bachelor’s Degree | Freshers | Bangalore |Apply Online Now|
Job Profile & Company Details
|Graduation/ PG [B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ M.Com/ MBA] Degree in the relatde fields.
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Bangalore, India ||
|0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for ANZ Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Work completed within banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters.
- Gain understanding of customer queries and concerns by gathering necessary information.
- Research customer request by gathering all relevant information and data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognise issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationship with ANZ customers and staff by maintaining two way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers and staff and providing continuing liaison with customers through to final reservation.
- Answer to emails and calls in a professional manners.
- Contact customers to keep them informed in accordance with current progress.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Freshers who have completed Graduation/ PG [B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ M.Com/ MBA] Degree in the relatde fields.
- Highly energetic and dynamic professionals who are always striving to do better for customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts.
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage process and banking operations is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Strong in in exercising sound adjustment backed by analytical and problem solving skills.
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading leaders.
- Strong in living culture and ethical values to demonstrate sense of accountability, collaboration excellence integrity and respect.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of ANZ.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for ANZ Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for ANZ Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs