Anthology Recruitment 2023 | Anthology Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Anthology International has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Developer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ MCA degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 0-1 years of relevant experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Anthology Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Anthology Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Developer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA degree
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 years of relevant experience.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the design for enhancements in the product and developing accordingly; participating actively in design discussions
- Analyzing Business Requirements, discussing impacted areas, suggesting solutions to resolve issues/areas of concern
- Coding and Unit testing of enhancements in the Product Suite
- Stabilizing and maintaining the Product Suite
- Actively participating in SCRUM ceremonies, providing constructive suggestions and inputs
- Developing testable, reusable, efficient, legible code for enhancements in Product Suite
- Analyzing root cause of issues and suggesting areas for improvement
- Actively contributing to meet the team commitments
Required skills/qualifications for Anthology Recruitment:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.Net) with minimum 1 years in web-based application development
- Hands-on experience in
- .NET/.NET Core,
- Web API
- .NET 5/6, ASP.NET Core
- React, Angular JS
- HTML, CSS
- Message Queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Knowledge on SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, OOPS
- Experience in programming and usage of NUnit & Moq
- Working experience with Azure DevOps (or TFS) and Git source management
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 on customization Building Blocks
- Solutions – Building, Layering and Publishers
- Schema, Workflow, Business Rules, Plugins
- Flow/Power Automate with connectors
- Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Power Apps
- Integrating with 3rd party ISVs
- Ability to develop testable, reusable, efficient, legible code for enhancements.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net, Web API, jQuery
- Experience with ReactJS, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure
Apply Before the link expires for Anthology Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Developer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.