AMD Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Co-Op/ Intern Details:
About the Company:
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
Job Profile: Co-Op/ Intern
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree.
Salary: Not Disclosed.
Job location: Bangalore , Mumbai, Gurugram, and Hyderabad.
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced.
Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining automation scripts (preferably in python) or sample applications to test software developed to enable and support AMD customers
- Strong knowledge in any scripting language (Python, perl, etc.).
- Strong understanding of any high level languages (C, C++, Java).
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Good understanding of Unit testing and Application testing.
- Very positive attitude towards work and a very good team player.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding of software test requirements.
Apply Before the link expires for AMD Off Campus Hiring 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.