Amazon Recruitment 2023 | Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Amazon has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Operations Lead, Amazon Fresh position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/Graduate from any stream and 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Operations Lead freshers and experienced candidates for Mumbai location.
Amazon Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Operations Lead, Amazon Fresh Position- Mumbai location, Details:
Job Profile: Operations Lead, Amazon Fresh
Degree Required: BE/Graduate from any stream
Job location: Mumbai
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
DESCRIPTION for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our Global Specialty Fulfilment (GSF) FC operations team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. You will ensure Amazon policies, including attendance tracking, are implemented and administered fairly and consistently. This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates’ performance – including productivity, quality and safety – as a means for achieving or exceeding Amazon expectations. The candidate will address discipline and/or performance issues for LM Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work in partnership with 3P delivery providers to ensure Amazon standards are being met in line with service contracts.
We’re seeking a Team lead for our Last Mile operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations such as execution of outbound operations, for either one large site or a combination of small sites.
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team
- Driving performance management of your team members, preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
- Continuously improving the delivery process and attaining a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis
- Stand-in for Area Manager
- Ability to manage shifts throughout the day
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
- Good people management skills
- Comfortable with MS excel
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- BE/Graduate from any stream
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead
Apply Before the link expires for Amazon Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Operations Lead Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.