Amazon Recruitment 2023 | Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers : Amazon India has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and experienced candidates for Data Analyst Support position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and 0 to 4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying can apply online for Amazon Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Data Analyst Support fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 | Data Analyst Support | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore- Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Data Analyst Support || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics/ Related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amazon Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for Data Analyst Support position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions. Automate data templates and reports. Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible. Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports.
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports The successful analyst should be able to demonstrate: Strong Excel and SQL skills, Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas. Teamwork and problem solving skills and Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline. Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel. 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying.
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
Apply for Data Analyst Support Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Data Analyst Support fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Amazon Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Amazon Recruitment 2023 updates.