Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers : Amazon has published the latest job notification 2023 Off Campus Hiring for Software Development Engineer – Campus Hire- Summer Intern position for Bangalore location. Eligible candidates Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and having knowledge of Java, C/C++ or Python languages can apply online for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 using the direct link (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Development Engineer – Campus Hire- Summer Intern for Bangalore location.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Development Engineer- Campus Hire- Summer Intern |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Development Engineer – Campus Hire- Summer Intern || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2023/ 2024 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Development Engineer – Campus Hire- Summer Intern for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.