Amazon Jobs in Bangalore 2023 for Freshers | Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers : Amazon has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Catalog Assistant position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore 2023 for Catalog Assistant fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Amazon Jobs in Bangalore 2023 | Catalog Assistant | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore Location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Catalog Assistant || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
- Under general supervision, follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Tasks including interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, wide selection and good product information and solving challenging operational goals. Also include maintaining records of work, tracking business workflow, escalating deviations.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall escalation process.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form.
- Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.