Amazon Chennai Jobs 2023 | Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Amazon has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Testing Associate position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.E or M.S Degree in the related fields and Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Amazon Chennai Jobs 2023 for Testing Associate freshers and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Amazon Chennai Jobs 2023: Hiring Testing Associate Freshers (B.E or M.S Degree)- Chennai, Apply Online |
|Job Profile/ Type||Testing Associate || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||B.E or M.S Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.|
Job Description for Amazon Chennai Jobs
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of testing consumer devices will be a plus.
- B.E or M.S is preferred.
Apply for Amazon Chennai Jobs 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Amazon Chennai Jobs 2023 for Testing Associate position for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.