Altisource Recruitment 2023 | Altisource Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Altisource has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and At least 0-2 years experience in AngularJS (1.x 2.X and above) can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Altisource Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Altisource Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: At least 0-2 years experience in AngularJS (1.x 2.X and above).
Company Description for Altisource Recruitment 2023:
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
Job Description for Altisource Recruitment 2023:
- Participate in Development of new features in Vendorly Monitor platform.
- Prepare UI mockups and Wireframes for visually representing the requirements
- Must be able to analyze business issues and UI related technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Should have Strong problem solving capability.
- Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, design, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
WHAT YOU ARE….
- At least 0-2 years experience in AngularJS (1.x 2.X and above).
- Strong UI skills
- Working experience in Java ,MySQL ,SOAP and REST
- Spring Framework
- Knowledge on other UI technologies like ReactJS
- Thorough knowledge on Agile Methodology, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Practices and tools – JIRA, Bamboo, Chef.
Apply Before the link expires for Altisource Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.