Align Technology Recruitment 2023 | Align Technology Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Align Technology has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring experienced candidates for Associate Software Development Engg. in Test position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent and 1-2+ years’ experience in the related fields can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Align Technology Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Development Engg Test experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Align Technology Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Associate Software Development Engg. in Test Position, Details:
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engg in Test
Degree Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1-2+ years’ experience
Responsibilities for Align Technology Recruitment 2023
- Review and provide feedback on functional requirements for products.
- Develop new tests and tools for frontend and backend code.
- Setup and maintain reliable test environments and CI/CD pipelines.
- Verify the product’s scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Analyze complex distributed systems and collaborate with others to improve the quality of those systems.
- Review, debug, and provide feedback on code written by your team members.
- Understand E2E flows and create E2E test cases, unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and/or end-to-end tests.
- Communicate test results and quality in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the R&D team to identify & analyze the problem and test the solution.
- Acquire interpersonal abilities and teamwork (inside the Infra group and with external teams).
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members to support the operation and maintenance of products.
- Collaborate with team members to perform code quality checks earlier in the software development process.
Eligibility for Align Technology Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 1-2+ years’ experience of strong proficiency in functional and non-functional testing, including experience of code review/bug.
- analysis, development of test tools, designing test cases and contribution to effective test planning.
- Hands-on C#/Python scripting experience.
- Some experience with heavy automation testing, comfortable with FE and BE.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing is strongly preferred.
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Apply Before the link expires for Align Technology Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate Software Development Engg Test.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.