Airtel Recruitment 2023 | Airtel Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Airtel Jobs for Freshers : Bharti Airtel is one of the most popular, second largest after Jio (on the basis of subscribers ) telecommunication company in India. Eligible candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ Graduate etc. and relevant work experience can apply for latest Airtel Jobs 2023 using the direct link given below. Bharti Airtel has published latest jobs openings- Software Engineer, Assistant Manager, Executive Trainee, Sales Manager, TSM-AO, Territory Sales Manager, Cost Analyst etc. for fresher and exp. in India. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Airtel Recruitment 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for across India location.
Airtel Careers Registration 2023 | Fresher & Exp.| Bachelor/ Master Degree | Airtel Recruitment 2023|
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Airtel (also known as “Bharti Airtel”)|
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Engineer, Assistant Manager, Executive Trainee, Sales Manager, TSM-AO, Territory Sales Manager, Cost Analyst etc. || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree /Graduation / Postgraduate/ Diploma Holders in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
About the Company/ Firm: Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited– also known as Airtel, is an Indian global telecommunication services company based in based in New Delhi, India. Bharti Airtel operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa and also in the Channel Islands. Bharti Airtel provides 4G LTE, 4G+, 3G, and GSM mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel has also rolled out its VOLTE services across all Indian telecom circles. Here is the key information about Bharti Airtel-
- Company Name: Bharti Airtel.
- Founded: 7th July 1995; 24 years ago.
- Bharti Airtel Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal.
- Bharti Airtel Headquarter: Bharti Crescent, 1, Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi, India.
- Area Served: Worldwide.
- Bharti Airtel Revenue: ₹875,390 million.
- Total No. of Employees: 19,405 (As per 2020).
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Should have relevant education qualification, professional skills and work experience as per the job profile. Should have required professional skills/ Certification as per the job profile.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both- Written & Spoken). Should Be a good team leader and a fast learner (upto date with new technologies).
- Knowledge about telecom industry tools and methodologies. Knowledge about Airtel History and Culture and Candidate should be ready to work in shifts.
- Candidates should be a good team leader and mentor to the junior team members;
Apply for Bharti Airtel Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Airtel Jobs 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Here to Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.