ACI Worldwide Off Campus 2023 | ACI Worldwide Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: ACI Worldwide has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Batch Support Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in the related fields and 0-1 year relevant experience in a client service capacity can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for ACI Worldwide Off Campus 2023 for Batch Support Analyst freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
ACI Worldwide Off Campus 2023: Hiring for Batch Support Analyst Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Batch Support Analyst
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree in the related fields.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year relevant experience in a client service capacity.
Job Responsibilities for ACI Worldwide Off Campus:
- Monitor all batch flow processing and insure timely completion of file creation and transmission.
- Understand and adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while maintaining detailed knowledge of client specific batch processes and internal procedures.
- Assigned resources should be self-motivated, results driven, and understand the underlying tools and data repositories
- Troubleshoot and resolve client reported batch transmission issues/questions.
- Provide direct client support via various points of interaction:
- Answer incoming priority 1 batch transmission failure calls.
- Monitor external/internal ticketing system.
- Initiate/respond to emails.
- Follow established procedures for batch processing.
- Triage and troubleshooting call involvement/participation for critical incidents.
- Responsible for interfacing professionally with the client and internal departments to report on and resolve system and/or client raised batch workflow issues.
- Drives problem management by identifying repetitive, delayed or bottleneck issues.
- Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set and maintained
- Build and maintain working relationships with all teams across ACI
- Provide analysis on problem impact and validate resolution
- Understand the impact of the recurring incident and analyze the priority to determine the root cause
- Interface with the incident management function to ensure post incident problems are quickly and readily identified and actioned, and incident root cause where it is change related is appropriately identified, reported and systemic issues actioned
Minimum Requirements for ACI Worldwide Off Campus:
- 0-1 year relevant experience in a client service capacity
- 0-1 year relevant technology operations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships
- Detail-oriented and possess exceptional problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly respond to pressing issues that arise
- Ability to research circumstances thoroughly and make appropriate recommendations and/or decisions
Preferred Skills for ACI Worldwide Off Campus:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Case management systems. (eg. Jira, Salesforce)
- SQL query skills (Microsoft SQL Studio)
- Systems thinking, be able to zoom in and out across a solution to see the big picture and the role each smaller component plays
- Basic understanding of Payments Industry
- Basic understanding of end-to-end Batch Workflow Processing
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Experienced in operational excellence, Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a large workload.
Apply Before the link expires for ACI Worldwide Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Batch Support Analyst Position.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.