ABB Off Campus 2022 | ABB Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for ABB Jobs for Freshers : ABB has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Finance Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce and Freshers/ 6months 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process can apply online for ABB Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for ABB Hiring 2022 for Finance Trainee Freshers and experienced for Bangalore location.
ABB Off Campus 2022 | Finance Trainee Freshers | Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree | Bangalore location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||ABB Limited|
|Job Profile||Finance Trainee|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ 6months 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Fresher’s with B COM/ post graduation or 6months 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Flexible working in shifts.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Finance Trainee Jobs 2022
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for ABB Hiring 2022 for Finance Trainee Freshers for Bangalore location (apply before the link expires).
ABB Careers Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for ABB Jobs openings using the direct link given.
Eligibility for ABB Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree and Fresher candidates are eligible.
What is ABB Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.