Wipro Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Exp. Candidates : Wipro has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher/ experienced candidates for Service Desk Administrator position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and knowledge of the related technology can apply online for Wipro Service Desk Administrator Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Wipro Service Desk Administrator jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Wipro Service Desk Administrator jobs openings 2021 for fresher for Pune location.
Wipro Service Desk Administrator Recruitment 2021 | Exp. Candidates Apply Online for Pune Jobs 2021
Wipro Service Desk Administrator Profile
|Job Profile||Service Desk Administrator|
|Working Location||Pune, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2018/ 2019 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Wipro Service Desk Administrator jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Service Desk Administrator Responsibilities
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
- TIS Service Desk – 1.2 (Mandatory) As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24 X 7 basis Incident, Problem, change and Configuration management, Service incidents and quires Within the agreed service levels.
- Performs Service Requests based on Standards Operating Procedures.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issue independently and suggest / implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope and automation to lead or Manager.
- Minimum work experience 1 to 3 years.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Organization Name – Wipro
- Job Profile- Service Desk Administrator.
- Working Location- Pune, India.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Target Batch- 2018/ 2019 Batch candidates are eligible.
- Qualification Required- Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
- Experience Required- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
Apply for Service Desk Administrator jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Wipro Service Desk Administrator jobs openings 2021 for fresher for Pune location.
Browse By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|