Willis Towers Recruitment 2021 | KYC Trainee/ Advisor | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Apply Online Now : Willis Towers has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for KYC Trainee/ Advisor position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor;s Degree in the related fields and Proficiency in MS office/ Word/ Power Point and Outlook can apply online for Willis Towers KYC Trainee/ Advisor Off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Willis Towers KYC Trainee/ Advisor jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Mumbai location.
Willis Towers KYC Trainee/ Advisor Recruitment 2021 | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Apply Online |
Job Profile & Company Details
||KYC Trainee/ Advisor
||Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
||Mumbai, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
||Full-time/ Intern || NA
||2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
||Freshers are eligible.
||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Assist in conducting client validation & Due Diligence checks or KYC screening.
- Client on boarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry website for their legal/ active status.
- Conducting extensive searches on the internet and collating additional information for an organization and the individual being verified.
- Assessing the new reports of an organization and its board members to access AML involvement.
- Performing validation and screening checks of entities and D&Os.
- Maintaining evidence of client verification repots.
- Following approval mechanism for client clearance.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to local offices.
- Assisting with special KYC projects with customized solutions as per regional requirements.
- Maintaining appropriate data of daily tasks based on the tools provided.
- Ensuring any feedback (including breach/ errors) identified in the process is investigated and communicated to the team leader.
- Participating and contributing in various technical meetings held within the business unit and the team.
- Expand the technical know how of all the processes scoped in and support team by conducting second pair of eyes (SPOE)/ quality checks and regular monitoring resulting in training updates.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Highly self driven in managing own portfolio an assigned responsibilities with accuracy.
- Technical competency to do complex work independently.
- Fresher with a bachelor’s degree.
- Eye for detail to identify process gaps, conducts RCA, an suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same.
- Ability to prioritized tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Effective Communication skills and Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Strong assessing skills and Understanding about the insurance industry.
- Problem solving quantitative, analytical skills and Project management skills.
- Good communication skills, Teamwork and coordination.
- Time management, Information collection an management and Eye for detail.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Willis Towers.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for KYC Trainee/ Advisor jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Willis Towers KYC Trainee/ Advisor jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Mumbai location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise