Western Digital Recruitment 2022 | Intern 1, Engineering | Apply for Western Digital Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Western Digital has published the latest job notification 2022 for Intern 1, Engineering position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a MS/ PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related fields and knowledge of C/ C++/ Java/ programming languages can apply online for Western Digital Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Western Digital Recruitment 2022 for Intern 1, Engineering fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Western Digital Recruitment 2022 | Intern 1, Engineering | MS/ PhD degree Freshers | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Western Digital|
|Job Profile/ Type||Intern 1, Engineering || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||MS/ PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Western Digital Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Intern 1, Engineering position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- In this position, the individual will be responsible to develop NAND memory trim, push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory which is used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- The individual will also work with memory system teams, such as consumer and enterprise SSD, iNAND and others, to design and develop system device features to improve system level performance and reliability.
- The individual will communicate & work with members from process, design, reliability, and system groups to ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of volume production.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- This position requires an MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field. This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory device and physics knowledge is also a must.
- C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problem and work independently as required.
Apply for Intern 1, Engineering fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Western Digital Recruitment 2022 for Intern 1, Engineering fresher candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Western Digital Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.