Unisys Recruitment 2022 | Infrastructure Engineering Fresher | Apply for Unisys Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Unisys India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Infrastructure Engineering Fresher position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related fields and Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts can apply online for Unisys Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Unisys Recruitment 2022 for Infrastructure Engineering fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Unisys Recruitment 2022 | Infrastructure Engineering Fresher | Bachelor/ Master Degree, Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Infrastructure Engineering Fresher || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Unisys Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Infrastructure Engineering fresher position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s). Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge. Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.). Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required. Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline. Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts.
- Problem solving. Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts. Familiar with one or more programming language(s). Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Has a natural curiosity for technology. Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineering fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Unisys Recruitment 2022 for Infrastructure Engineering fresher candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Unisys Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.