Unisys India Recruitment 2022 | Unisys India Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Unisys India Jobs for Freshers : Unisys India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Testing Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ computer engineering or related fields and software testing experience on client/ server/ java/ j2ee/ and web based applications can apply online for Unisys India Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. for Unisys India Recruitment 2022 for Testing Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Unisys India Recruitment 2022 | Testing Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Unisys India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Testing Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ computer engineering or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Unisys India Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Testing Engineer position for Bangalore job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Understanding of application or product requirements. Involved in inspections or reviews. Understanding of test plan or strategy.
- Involve in creating test estimations and schedules. Test environment setup and test case creation.
- Manual test case execution and test automation and test scripting. Defect logging and verification.
- Issue resolution of problem solving with relevant stakeholders and working with test automation tools.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Handsome experience on testing the products or application on VMware, cloud and Kubernetes and experience in product testing and system engineering and thinking.
- Must have software security testing skills and tools used. Have very good knowledge on identity across the management domain.
- Test automation using selenium and pytest or any other tools. Programming or scripting skills can be Java and python.
- Good to have web application security testing, Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing and generating reports using tools.
Apply for Testing Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Unisys India Recruitment 2022 for Testing Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Unisys India Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.