Truecaller Off-Campus 2020 for Exp. Candidates: Truecaller has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Customer Support Agent position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation and 1 to 2 years of experience of customer support preferably for mobile/ technical products can apply online for Truecaller Customer Support Agent Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Truecaller Customer Support Agent jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Truecaller Customer Support Agent jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
Truecaller Customer Support Agent Recruitment 2020 | Exp. Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Job Openings.
Truecaller Customer Support Agent Profile
- Company Name – Truecaller
- Working Location – Bangalore, India.
- Passing Year – Not Specified.
- Salary – Not Specified.
- BE/B.Tech Off Campus Job – Register Free
- Profile – Customer Support Agent
- Job Type – Full-time/ Permanent
- Hiring Process – Interview/ GD/ Technical
- Qualification Required – Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation.
- Learn & Grow- CSS, HTML Java, Python, C++ & More
- Experience Required – 1 to 2 years of experience of customer support preferably for mobile/ technical products.
- No. of Vacancies – Not Specified.
- Fresher & Exp– Book AMCAT test @ Special Discount
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Truecaller Customer Support Agent jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Truecaller Customer Support Agent Description
We at Customer Support team are responsible for building long lasting relationship with users. This includes us responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issues. The team is fully based out of Bangalore.
As a customer support agent in the team your core job will be to respond to emails and to resolve queries. This might occasionally involves making outbound calls too.
What we offer-
- International Teams- 25+ nationalities work together.
- Learning and sharing environment.
- Exciting company parties & team activities, Football team, Geek Lunch, Lab Days.
- Flexible working hours.
- Start the day with delicious breakfast.
- Stay refreshed- juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Accidental, Term-Life Insurance.
- Follow on Twitter for Job Updates
- There is no application fee/ hidden charge for this recruitment.
- Interested in AMCAT? – Discount coupon available.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- 1 to 2 years of experience of customer support preferably for mobile/ technical products.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with support platform such as Zendesk or similar software.
- Email support is a plus, the majority of our customer support tickets are email based.
- Knowledge of other languages is ab big plus (specially Hindi).
Apply for Customer Support Agent Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Truecaller Customer Support Agent jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
Imp. links for Job Seekers-