Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 | Thryve Digital Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Thryve Digital Jobs for Freshers : Thryve Digital has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Trainee – Process Analyst position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in any stream and having Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, power point) can apply online for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Process Analyst fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 | Trainee – Process Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma | Hyderabad |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Thryve Digital|
|Job Profile/ Type||Trainee – Process Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in any stream.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, & Description required for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Process Analyst position for Hyderabad location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Dell Technologies Recruitment||Google Recruitment 2023|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||Capgemini Recruitment|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2023||Amazon Work from Home|
- This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
- Determine if claim information is complete and correct. Enter/verify claims data. Resolve claim edits (suspensions), review history records and determine benefit eligibility for service. Review payment levels to arrive at final payment determination.
- Meets all production and quality standards. Attends all required training classes. Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate. Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream. Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred. Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute. Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, power point).
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and managing files and records.
- Ability to use mathematics to adjudicate claims. Ability to solve problems within pre-defined methods and guidelines. Knowledge of operating systems specific to claim processing.
Apply for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Process Analyst fresher candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
|Accenture Off-Campus Drive||Tech Mahindra Recruitment|
|Amazon Recruitment||TCS NextStep Registration|
|Zoho Recruitment 2023||Infosys Recruitment 2023|
Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.