Tata Communications Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Jr. Team Member : Tata Communications has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Jr. Team Member Service Engineering position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields and 0 to 2 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Tata Communications Jr. Team Member Off-campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Tata Communications Jr. Team Member jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Tata Communications Jr. Team Member jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Tata Communications Jr. Team Member Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Candidates Apply for Chennai Jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Organization Name||Tata Communications|
|Job Profile||Jr. Team Member|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Chennai, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Tata Communications Jr. Team Member jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- The team identifies key engineering initiatives a based on customer requirements, network requirements new applications and services and assesses the technical / infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of the services and systems for performance and capacity management.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements.
- Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations.
- Discuss requirements with product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution an solution alternatives.
- The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor an discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
- Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate an plan network augmentation projects.
- Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA.
- Review results of audit conducts by team on health network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional / operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Operational role responsible for achieving day to day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Education – Engineer Experience 0 to 2 years.
Imp. Documents Required-
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents of all testimonials.
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Apply for Jr. Team Member jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Tata Communications Jr. Team Member jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|