Tata Communications Off-Campus 2021 | Jr. Customer Service Executive | Freshers and Experienced | Any Graduate | Bhuvaneshwar location | Apply Online Now: Tata Communications has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Jr. Customer Service Executive position for Bhuvaneshwar location. Eligible and Interested candidates having any graduation degree and 0 to 2 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Tata Communications Jr. Customer Service Executive Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Tata Communications Jr. Customer Service Executive jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bhuvaneshwar location is given below.
Tata Communications Jr. Customer Service Executive Recruitment 2021 |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Organization Name||Tata Communications|
|Job Profile||Jr. Customer Service Executive|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Degree in the related fields.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bhuvaneshwar, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Tata Communications Jr. Customer Service Executive jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance.
- Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fiber pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Register for BE/ B.Tech Jobs (FREE) || Follow Us On Twitter
- Broad outline of the Role –
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required Education – Graduate in any discipline Experience: 0-2 years experience.
- Job Segment: Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Operations Manager, Technology, Operations, Customer Service.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any) and Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– and You will be redirected to official website of Tata Communications.
- Read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button.
Apply for Jr. Customer Service Executive jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Tata Communications Jr. Customer Service Executive jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bhuvaneshwar location is given below.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|