Syngene Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates : Syngene has published the latest jobs openings for fresher candidates for Executive Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Sc. Degree and 0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Syngene Executive Trainee Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Syngene Executive Trainee jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Syngene Executive Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
Syngene Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Jobs Openings 2020.
Syngene Executive Trainee Profile
|Job Profile||Executive Trainee|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Sc. Degree|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Syngene Executive Trainee jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Syngene Executive Trainee Responsibilities
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
- Responsible for performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples (Drug substance, Drug product, Intermediate, Excipient & Inactive) received at Early phase GMP (Analytical Department).
- Preparation of protocols, ODS and Annexure as per client requirement.
- Responsible for handling stability for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing stability summary reports and review of final documents.
- Actively participate in Client Audits and regulatory Audits.
- Ensure to follow cGMP and GDP.
- Deliver analytical results within the established windows and as per applicable guidelines.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Responsible for performing Validation activities and method transfers for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing the Calculation excel sheets, certificate of Analysis for standards and impurities and reports for Analytical Method Validation and Analytical method transfer.
- Responsible for performing Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instrument’s and Equipment’s.
- Preparation of Instrument URS, DQ, and IOP.
- Preparing the Standard Operating procedure.
- Responsible for timely intimation/investigation of any events, deviations to the Dept. Head, QA function and supporting the related investigations to the clients and its effective timely closure.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects.
- Compliance & implementation of quality systems.
- Ensure optimal utilization of work hours & prioritization of activities to meet departmental commitments.
- Flexibility to work in any project/team as per the requirements.
- Responsible for the activities assigned within the team.
- Escalation of issue/ non conformity with applicable procedures/policies.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all time in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
Educational Qualification- M.Sc., M. Pharm, B.Sc.
Technical/functional Skills- Should have knowledge on Analytical Techniques.
Experience- 0-3 years of experience in the related fields.
- Strong Commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-Listening-writing skills, attention to detail, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should be strong in Data Integrity.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Apply for Syngene Executive Trainee jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Syngene Executive Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location is given below.
Browse By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|