Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Siemens Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Siemens Jobs for Freshers : Siemens has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech degree in computer science or related fields and 1 to 3 years of experience in AWS and DevOps tools can apply online for Siemens Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cloud Infrastructure Engineer | BE/ B.Tech degree | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Siemens Technology|
|Job Profile/ Type||Cloud Infrastructure Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in computer science or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 3 years of experience in AWS and DevOps tools.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer position for Bangalore location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging and production environments for cloud based (Amazon Web services, AWA or Azure) microservices architecture.
- Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise- wide cloud platform and build and operate CI CD pipeline.
- Monitor infrastructure including Pro active capacity management and replication strategies.
- Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment, responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
- Automation of various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps culture and operational tasks for maintenance of the platform.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Experience with continuous delivery or continuous integration tools and strong knowhow on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
- Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, SNS etc.
- Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications CI/ CD with Git an Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on hosting and managing microservices on AWS, with clarity on IAAS and PAAS conceptz; knowhow on security architecture with VPCs subnets, IAM.
- Understand architectural concepts for distributed systems and clouds technologies and experience of working in an agile distributed environment.
Apply for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.