Siemens Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Freshers: Siemens has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Engineer Trainee position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BE/ B.Tech Degree) and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Siemens Engineer Trainee Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Siemens Engineer Trainee jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are requested to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Siemens Engineer Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Siemens Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Pune Jobs Openings 2020.
Siemens Engineer Trainee Job Profile
|Job Profile||Engineer Trainee|
|Working Location||Pune, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Siemens Engineer Trainee jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Siemens Engineer Trainee Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- We are searching for a a dependable female graduate engineer trainee to join our capable team.
- She will be responsible for finishing the task assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers on the projects, should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- To provide back office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating compressor components design and drafting, 3D modelling and manufacturing drawing of components / assemblies for different dresser-rand / Siemens products.
- Update / upgrade old 2D drawing to 3D models using advanced drafting software.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from renowned institution.
- Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like casting, forging and machining processes.
- Software skills like MS office software tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SAP document management.
- Awareness about PLM tools like teamcenter will be added advantage.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Knowledge of strong modelling and drafting practices.
- Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming languages like C, C++, visual basic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Languages- Hindi, English and any add on foreign languages like French/ German preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with ability to learn new skills quickly and perform duty with attention to details.
Apply for Siemens Engineer Trainee jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Siemens Engineer Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|