Rockwell Automation Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Openings for Freshers: Rockwell Automation has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Associate Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Apply Online for Pune Jobs Openings.
Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer Profile
- Company Name – Rockwell Automation
- Working Location – Pune, India
- Passing Year – 2019/ 2020 batch pass-out candidates.
- Salary – Not Specified.
- BE/B.Tech Off Campus Job – Register Free
- Profile – Associate Engineer
- Job Type – Full-time/ Permanent
- Hiring Process – Interview/ GD/ Technical
- Qualification Required – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Learn & Grow- CSS, HTML Java, Python, C++ & More
- Experience Required – Freshers are eligible to apply online.
- No. of Vacancies – Not Specified.
- Fresher & Exp– Book AMCAT test @ Special Discount
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Associate Engineer Essential Job Functions
- Execute and Maintain tests.
- Participate in reviews of documents and test cases.
- Develop automated tests, monitors the result and report software defects.
- Develop test documentation required by software development processes.
- Register link For BE/B.Tech || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Supports the team in functional and system analysis requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality.
- Provide work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Maintain adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communications both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience on tester position in a software product development environment.
- Familiarity with test automation and scripting languages- Marathon or Selenium preferred.
- Familiarity with test management tools like qTest.
- Learn- SQL/ Java, Python & More || Follow LinkedIn Page
- Familiarity with virtualized environments, distributed computing, load balancing/ sharing.
- Familiarity with common development tools like- Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, ANT, and Maven.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile development processes.
- Communicative English, that enable collaboration with global team.
Apply Online for Associate Engineer Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Rockwell Automation Associate Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
If you are not getting Interview calls, supercharge your skills with online courses- Learn Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Data Science, Machine Learning and all other popular technology course online at a very special discount- Use the below link to avail the course at the lowest price.