Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Reliance Jio Off Campus 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location.
Reliance Jio Off Campus 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech Degree Freshers | Mumbai location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Reliance Jio|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech Degree in computer science/ IT/ EXTC fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Mumbai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible for online application.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Reliance Jio Off Campus 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Mumbai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
Role & Responsibilities / what will you do-
- Work on live/production projects, build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency.
- Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
Requirements / What should you have?
- Strong programming and debugging background.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and computer science.
- Basic understanding of OOPS concept.
Eligibility – Branch CS/IT/EXTC (60% throughout the academics)
Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Reliance Jio Off Campus 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.