PTC Recruitment 2022 | Technical Support Engineer, Associate | Apply for PTC Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : PTC has published the latest job notification 2022 for Technical Support Engineer, Associate position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) or equivalent in Engineering fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for PTC Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for PTC Recruitment 2022 for Technical Support Engineer, Associate fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location.
PTC Recruitment 2022 | Technical Support Engineer, Associate | BE/ B.Tech Fresher | Pune Job Location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Technical Support Engineer, Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) or equivalent in Engineering fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for PTC Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Technical Support Engineer, Associate position for Pune location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Associate Engineer will be responsible for providing, documenting solutions and root cause analysis for medium complexity customer issues, using a customer centered approach.
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers.
- Associate engineer is responsible for the smooth operation of Cloud hosted solutions and will provide or execute resolutions to any incidents reported by the customer or received through internal monitoring.
- This role is also responsible to restore normal operations to PTC hosted clients as quickly as possible in the event of a critical incident.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent in Engineering. Good Communication and verbal skills. Hands on knowledge on Java and Linux. Excellent Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Works on projects and provides resolutions to problems of limited to moderately complex scope and is gaining exposure to some more complex tasks within the job function. Uses judgment within defined practices.
- You will be a part of highly diverse PTC Cloud Services Delivery Team which works for Multiple customers across the Globe.
Apply for Technical Support Engineer, Associate
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for PTC Recruitment 2022 for Technical Support Engineer, Associate fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.