Paytm Recruitment 2022 | Paytm Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Paytm Jobs for Freshers : Paytm has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Product Support Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in related engineering fields and 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Paytm Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Paytm Recruitment 2022 for Product Support Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Paytm Recruitment 2022 | Product Support Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Product Support Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in related engineering fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Paytm Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Product Support Engineer position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands and tools like postman need it to execute occasional task and should have hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- An eye for detail and ability to recognise genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner. Stellar problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under a men’s pressure which is balanced by sense of responsibility and ownership.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the related engineering field and having 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Experience with MS SQL, MySQL, and elastic search are huge Plus.
- Participate in the maintenance of large scale heavily traffic Java and node.JS applications. Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the route cause analysis AS level one support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solutions to the relevant team with all required details. Document, analyse and report frequently reported issues for the further development.
Apply for Product Support Engineer Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Paytm Recruitment 2022 for Product Support Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Paytm Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.