Paytm Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Business Analyst Exp. : Paytm has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher/ experienced candidates for Business Analyst position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and Min 1 year of work experience in a quantitative analysis role can apply online for Paytm Business Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Paytm Business Analyst jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Paytm Business Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Paytm Business Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Fresher/ Exp. Candidates Apply for Noida Jobs 2021.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Business Analyst|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/in the related fields.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Noida, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Min 1 year of work experience in a quantitative analysis role.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Paytm Business Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
- Generate meaning full action able insights from large internal data sets that capture customers journey on the Paytm app and share the findings with the growth marketing team and business.
- Work closely with the growth marketing and co-ordinate with growth managers to resolve dependencies of business on customer lifecycle management tools.
- Work with business teams to understand the naunces related to each category and provide actionable input to the clm team and leverage models effectively as part of clm process.
- Define and veluate key metrics. Individually on regular planning and tracking of data tasks, metro cs and issues.
- Impact regular review meetings and send regular updates on business analytics task.
- Keep all stakeholders on same page without any ambiguity.
- Crisis and risk management to controlled release and blocking issues.
- Assertive approach to hold stakeholders and on answerable to committed timeline on deliverables.
- Extensive follow-up and please events to get the things done.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a quantitative analysis role.
- Fluent in SQL and proficiency in analytical tools such as Python, R, Google Data Studio and more.
- Experience in handling large data tables and generating insights using tools such as Hive, Big Query and more.
- Experience handling large databases related to customer and transaction level data at e-commerce / financial services company will be a plus point.
- Background in mathematics/ statistics/ econometrics/ engineering and solid understanding of data analytics.
- Basic understanding of / interest in machine learning algorithms such as random forest, GBM, KNN etc. is a plus point.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take initiative, deliver results in a high-growth and dynamic environment.
- Strong execution skills and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to share well-articulated updates to all stakeholders and to Senior Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels.
- Ability to properly follow through and escalate matters to concerned stakeholders and leaders to push the work forward.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
Imp. Documents Required-
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents of all testimonials.
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Apply for Business Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Paytm Business Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|